A heavenly, perfumed scent with real depth. Top notes of Bergamot & Mandarin, mellow notes of Cumin, Berries, Nutmeg and Caramel and dry down notes of Patchouli and White Musk.
Incense is traditionally used for religious worship, aromatherapy, meditation and ceremony. It is associated with spiritual calm, yoga and other mystic rituals. It can also be used simply as a pleasant aroma to fragrance a room.
- 25 sticks x 12 packets
- 20cm natural wooden stick coated with polar wood powder
- Burn time approx 30 minutes
- Hand-dipped and packaged in the UK
- Packaged in white cardboard packet then bagged for transportation
- Price per unit £1.05
- RRP £2.50
How to Use Product
- Place incense stick in incense holder
- Light tip of incense stick
- Once ignited gently extinguish the flame
- The incense will glow and begin to produce scented smoke