Cajeput Essential Oil
Cajeput is believed to be good in the treatment of pains, bruising, sprains, rheumatism and inflammation.
It is excellent in the treatment of skin conditions such as acne, burns, cuts, insect bites and oily skin when used in a blend as a massage oil.
It can be used as a chest rub and inhalant to combat catarrh, blocked nasal passages and sinuses.
- 10ml amber bottle with dropper cap
- Individually boxed
- Pure undiluted essential oil
- Information available regarding properties and uses
- Price per unit £1.55
- RRP £3.75
How to Use Product
- Dilute in a carrier oil of your choice - maximum 10%
- Apply to the appropriate area of the skin as directed
- Add a few drops of water and use in a burner
- Add a few drops to bath water