It has been known traditionally as both a culinary and medicinal plant. As a blend in a massage oil it is good for arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
Also believed to assist in combatting fatigue and exhaustion especially if this is stress induced. It is also said to be a stimulant for the metabolism and is widely used in the cosmetic and perfume industries.
Not to be used during pregnancy.
- 10ml amber bottle with dropper cap
- Individually boxed
- Pure undiluted essential oil
- Information available regarding properties and uses
- Price per unit £2.25
- RRP £5.40
How to Use Product
- Dilute in a carrier oil of your choice - maximum 10%
- Apply to the appropriate area of the skin as directed
- Add a few drops of water and use in a burner
- Add a few drops to bath water