Successful pre-order.Thanks for contacting us!
Emu Muscle & Joint Massage Oil
Emu - the use of emu oil originates from the Australian Aborigine culture.
It has many benefits, the most popular being its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The high presence of oleic acid in the oil may be one of the reasons that it is able to penetrate the skin very effectively, allowing it to carry with it the active compounds which are reputedly so beneficial
- Black Pepper - Piperine is responsible for the “zestiness” of black pepper and has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. This oil is reputed to be highly effective in helping the body recover from muscle soreness
- Eucalyptus - a powerful anti-inflammatory it makes an excellent massage oil for sore joints. Australian aborigines have used this tree for thousands of years to treat joint pain
- 6x50ml bottles
- A combination of essential oils diluted in Sweet Almond oil ready for application to the skin
- Blended to enhance your general state of well-being
- Price per unit £2.20
- RRP £5.50
How to Use Product
- Massage liberally into chosen area of the body
- Add a few drops to bath water
- Soak into a warm flannel or cold compress and apply
- Emu - the use of emu oil originates from the Australian Aborigine culture.