Successful pre-order.Thanks for contacting us!
Lemongrass Fragrance Oil
The essential oil of Lemongrass is frequently used in aromatherapy. This fragrance version has the woody, citrus scent associated with the name and can be used to banish smoky aromas.
- 12x10ml bottles
- Fragrance oil diluted for burning
- Choose either flip-top display box or poly-bag (suitable if you have your own display rack or one of our display stands)
- Price per unit £0.66 bag/£0.68 box
- RRP per unit £1.60-£1.65
How to Use Product
- Place as much water in well of burner as possible
- Add a few drops of oil
- Light tealight beneath to gradually release the scent
- Keep water topped up - do not allow to burn dry
- When the most of the product has evaporated replace as above
- Can be added to water in an electric diffuser
- Suitable to refresh the scent of pot-pourri or dried flowers