Neem Blending Oil
Blending oil, also known as base or carrier oil, is used to dilute essential oils and absolutes before they are applied to the skin. They are so named because they "blend" or "carry" the essential oil into the skin. Unlike essential oils, blending oils do not have much scent or evaporate.
In India the Neem tree is revered as sacred. It is considered to be a “one stop shop” for a wide variety of uses.
Probably its most popular use is as a natural antibacterial agent, valuable for any dry or sensitive skin problems. It is high in Vitamin E and rich in emollients and fatty acids which help to improve fragile skin and restore a soft, smooth and healthy condition. It can also be used in hair preparations and is reputed to address fungal infections and head lice. It is even used as a natural insect repellent.
- 50ml amber bottle with dropper cap
- Pure undiluted oil
- Information available regarding properties and uses
- Price per unit £2.50
- RRP £6.00
How to Use Product
- Blend in your choice of essential oil - maximum 10% to 90% Neem
- Apply to the appropriate area of the skin as directed
- Apply to the skin as a natural conditioner