A complex, Japanese-inspired musky scent with undertones of woody incense and fruits, designed to enhance the incredible mind-body experience of yoga. Top notes of Tuscan Cedar, Apple &Grapes, middle notes of Jasmine, White Rose, Bamboo & Olive and dry down notes of Cedarwood, Amber & Musk.
Incense is traditionally used for religious worship, aromatherapy, meditation and ceremony. It is associated with spiritual calm, yoga and other mystic rituals. It can also be used simply as a pleasant aroma to fragrance a room.
- 25 sticks x 12 packets
- 20cm natural wooden stick coated with polar wood powder
- Burn time approx 30 minutes
- Hand-dipped and packaged in the UK
- Packaged in white cardboard packet then bagged for transportation
- Price per unit £1.05
- RRP £2.50
How to Use Product
- Place incense stick in incense holder
- Light tip of incense stick
- Once ignited gently extinguish the flame
- The incense will glow and begin to produce scented smoke